Most startups don't have piles of cash lying around that can be spent on marketing. That's just the way it goes for most bootstrapped companies.
But just because you don't have tens of thousands of dollars to spend on marketing doesn't mean you can't institute a marketing plan that helps you acquire customers and convert them.
That's where lean marketing comes in. Whether you have $200, $500, or $1,000 to spend on marketing this year, you can use this six-month lean marketing roadmap to help you maximize every marketing dollar you spend and multiply your ROI on ANY budget.
You will learn…
- How to optimize your marketing spend and deploy it effectively
- How to find the hidden traction channels with the highest ROI
- How to set up sales and conversion funnels
- How to test and adjust your marketing tactics
- How to use tools to automate and enhance your marketing efforts
You will receive...
- Lean marketing case studies
- Lean marketing troubleshooting/scenario roleplays
- Sales tool demonstrations
- Sales and conversion funnels
This course is right for you if...
- You don't have a large marketing budget
- You need to make the most out of every marketing dollar you spend
- You've spent money on marketing and haven't achieved a strong ROI
- You don't know how to test and adjust your marketing campaigns
- You want to set up sales and conversions funnels and tie them to your marketing
- You want to know how to automate your marketing to save time
Teju Owoye is the founder of the Sulte Group which is a Digital Marketing agency. Teju is a serial entrepreneur with significant experience on growth hacking and bringing new products to market. Not only was Teju able to grow her agency to a six-figure business in less than six months through growth hacking, she has helped multiple companies drive traction and increase conversions. This includes leveraging influencer marketing to increase opt-ins by an average of over 300% for various SaaS companies, building a sustainable affiliate program to increase sales for an LA-based cycling studio, and implementing viral loops to help a leading beverage company decrease cart abandonment by 33%. Prior to starting the Sulte Group, Teju designed incentive and engagement programs for Fortune 500 companies and top universities.